shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: GardenGirl05 - Lovin' DigiScrapping!

Smile GardenGirl05 - Lovin' DigiScrapping!

Hi, fellow digiscrappers. I have been scrapbooking for 10 years, but my sister-in-law just introduced me to digital scrapbooking a month ago. I fell in love immediately!

I have been a free-lance artist most of my life and a web designer for the past three years, but I had my fourth child 18 months ago and I haven't had much time to really express myself artistically. Digi scrapping is perfect because I can work on it a little at a time, there's no mess, and the possibilities are endless! And best of all, I get to record all of my fun memories of my children.

So, thank you for letting me join your group and share my creations with you. I look forward to getting to know many of you and I hope that we can inspire and support each other.

Larisa
    GardenGirl05
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...r=9373&cat=500

2. Hi Larisa and Welcome! So glad you found digiscrapping and found us too! Looking forward to seeing you around..and if you need anything... please feel free to holler! :)

Thank you!

Thanks for the welcome, Debra. It's nice to hear from you.

Larisa
    GardenGirl05

Hi Larisa! Welcome to gds! Everyone here is very helpful, so if you have any questions, someone will be sure to help you out :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and gallery :)

Hi Larisa and Welcome to GDS...I know that you are going to love being part of this community. Everyone is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

I have been seeing you in the galleries and admiring your work. Check out the challenges if you want some fun and great posting bonuses.

Again welcome to GDS...

Hi Larisa and welcome to GDS. This is such a friendly and wonderful place and I hope you enjoy yourself here.
    Suzette

Welcome to GDS!!! So glad you are here!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome to GDS, Larisa! I hope you enjoy our community. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

9. Welcome, Larisa! I look forward to viewing your gallery.

10. Welcome to GDS! It isn't hard to fall in love with digi is it? Looking forward to seeing your gallery grow!