shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Howdy from N. Texas

1. Howdy from N. Texas

Hi, I've been digi-scrapping since October and paper scrapping for years. Some of you may recognize me from over at DST. My home base, digi-scrapping wise, is Polka Dot Potato where I keep my main gallery. I just dropped by for the CT contest and joined...can't wait to get to know y'all and try out for the Supreme Team. Thanks!

kaylaugh

2. Hi Kaylaugh! Welcome to GDS! Great to have you join our Supremes Contest! Your gallery is just gorgeous!

Hi Kaylaugh! Great to meet you - look forward to getting to know you more :)

Ditto to what the other two said... I'm so tired from my Christmas holidays that my brain is having a hard time being creative!!! Can't wait to get to know you more!!!

Steph

Hi kaylaugh & welcome to GDS. You're my neighbor to the south...I'm in SE Oklahoma. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the CT competition & getting to know you better.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Hello to you too. We must be pretty close neighbors. I live up here in Denton. The CT contest should be a lot of fun. I am a pretty new digital scrapper and most of my pages that I have posted are at another site, but I am having lots of fun over here and I know you will too.

7. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.