shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi! I'm a newbie!

1. Hi! I'm a newbie!

Looking to get in on all the fun. I especcially fond of scripture challenges and template challenges, but they both seem to be private. Just my luck! Is there anyway at all that I can sign up for them?

Blessings.
    Daisy P...

Hi Daisy Praises...Welcome to GDS...we are so glad that you have found us and I know that you are going to enjoy being part of the community.

You should be able to join in on the Sketch/Template Challenge for this time it runs through the 28th of March and as far as the Scripture Challenge goes it is not being done right now. Yell if you need any more help...and again welcome to you.

Hello and welcome to GDS. You can get in now with the Template challenge giving by Andrea. She does this every month and it is a nice challenge with lots of posting bonus. Sorry about the scripture challenge. Make sure you check out all the other challenges...there are always posting bonuses for joining. If you need any more help just holler someone is always around to lend some advice. If someone doesn't know the answer,they will find it for you. Welcome to a wonderful place that I call "home".

Welcome!

Hi Daisy P Welcome!!! GDS is a great place to meet other scrappers, enjoy challenges, and learn more about digiscrapping. Hope you jump into the challenges and feel right at home. As tweederbug said, there is always someone around to answer questions. Again, welcome!
    Cheri

Hi and welcome!!! Great to have you here! Jump right in and make yourself at home! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

7. Hello and welcome to GDS! If you're looking for challenges, there are plenty of them around this place! Hope you can check them out and find some to join in on! Holler if you need anything!

Welcome to GDS! Glad you're here!