shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sort of new

Sort of new

Sorry I didn't introduce myself before. I'm Edna B, and I started here with the Photoshop classes with Andrea. (currently still a student). From there, I entered into a couple of challenges, and am having a grand time. I've been doing digital scrapping for almost a year, and I'm on the creative team for Scrap Raven' Cave.

I have lots of children, grand and great grandchildren, and one precious little dog. Most of my spare time is spent on my PC either learning or doing scrapbooking and photoshop.

I'm from Randolph, MA, USA (South of Boston), and having a wonderful time here.
    Each new day is a gift.
    http://missednasplace.blogspot.com

Well glad to meet you Edna! I've seen you around a bit and am glad you are enjoying the things that keep us all hanging out here!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome Edna, I've seen you around now for a while glad that you are joining in on the challenges.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Welcome Edna! Arn't the challenges great!
    Erin

Nice to be here.

Thanks for the welcomes. I truly am enjoying myself with the challenges and the PS classes. There are so many wonderful and talented people here that it's a pleasure to come here and look around and be a part of it all.
    Each new day is a gift.
    http://missednasplace.blogspot.com

Welcome Edna, wonderful place to be. The challenges here at GDS are a great way to learn. Ill be looking for your layouts.

Welcome Edna! I thoroughly enjoyed having you in the classes! Glad you are having fun with the challenges!

Welcome Edna! Great to get to know a bit about you!

Welcome, Edna! Glad to have you here!

*waves* hiya Edna ..I remember your scraplift of your daughters eyes ... that was stunning

welcome .. Im having a ball .. I hope you do too!