shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Praise Game - 3/13/08 (you may get rak'd)

Praise Game - 3/13/08 (you may get rak'd)

Well figured it might be a good thing to do a praise game since we do have a commenting contest going on all month long that will win you April's collab kit! Find out more info on that contest here. If you participate in this praise game...you may just get Rak'd meaning you may get a litte gift from me!

I may have confused things yesterday by showing off other's layouts. The typical praise game is to show off one of your own, and leave love for others so here goes...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Leaving you love...here is one of mine... the Pink Hat with AmyLeigh gorgeous new kit Just my Style!

Barbara
    My Blog

Left both of you more comments on those great layouts
    Here is a new one I did last night using Amy Leigh Fennell's new kit Just My Style.
    This is called Granny
    Elaine My Blog
    \

4. Left love...I have another one...

Family Tree

Barbara
    My Blog

I left you all some loving.
    Here's my latest creation.

anyone else want some praise???

Thanks for participating all!

Ok Barbara! You've been rak'd! Look for a PM.

8. WOOT WOOT...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara
    My Blog