shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Praise Game - 3/12/08 (may get RAK'd!)

Praise Game - 3/12/08 (may get RAK'd!)

Well figured it might be a good thing to do a praise game since we do have a commenting contest going on all month long that will win you April's collab kit! Find out more info on that contest here.

So to start things off...Spring is in the air and alot of us are certainly feeling it especially after stumbling across this layout that Elaine did. Show her some love and leave a link to a layout of yours to get some love back :) And we'll just keep this train moving on!!! Those that respond to this thread may just get RAK'd!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ll&limit=last7
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Great idea ! I should be working but I am so not in the mood today !

It was easy leaving some love to such a stunning LO !

Now I just put a link to one of mine ?

Just Feelin Lucky with the funtastic new kit by Jessica Alger FEELIN LUCKY !

ADORABLE layout by Gizmo04 (no raking for me but I really love this adorable puppy layout)

Hugs,
    Theresa

left some love for you inge :) I'm also loving this from digimom! Click layout to give love...

I left some love for digimom on that fantastic lo!

Here is one of mine...

6. oh wow, thank you!!!

Here is one I love by Mom of 5...the extraction and the whole look of it.

Barbara
    My Blog

Thanks Holly for starting this with one of mine.
    I left some love for Inge, Gizmo04, Barbara and Mel and now I'm supposed to leave one of mine so Here is another one of mine using the same kit by
    Shana called Going Buggy, it's a really cute kit. Cute As Can Bee

Elaine My Blog
    \

Inge.......you've been RAK'd! Woohoo! Sending you a PM now!

How Cute is that layout Elaine!!!

I left some love on all of the layouts posted here...and then some. Awesome layouts ladies. Heres one of mine.

This is my step daughter Colleen when she was a baby. I am making an album for them to give to their mom for Mother's Day. Most of these photos of the girls I am seeing for the first time because when John and I met they were 12 and 11 yrs old.
    I used Verena's wonderful kit My First Flowers.