shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Brag Page Exchange-Helen's Moms Diner & Andrea's templates

1. Excellent idea to sell for charity. This is my official notice that any and all of my submissions to GDS can be included no problem.

Thank you to everyone I now can get moving on getting that Recipe book printed!

Thanks Holly, Helen and Andrea for another wonderful BB exchange.

Talking Thank you for a wonderful recipe bragbook!

This has been the first swap I've participated in and it has been very rewarding and fun for me. I wish I had contributed more to it, but I keep procrastinating and then try to learn how to use the program at the last minute... (just like my entire life!) I want to thank Holly for all her hard work putting everything together and Andrea and Helen for their artistic endeavors and generousity with freebies and bonuses. You all rock!
    I have an embarrassing little confession to make. You might think it's funny. I thought that Jody's three brag book pages were only in Mac format. I double-checked to see if there were pc pngs further down in the group and everything, but nope! The problem was that I looked after my own name - JulieBee - forgetting that Jody2 would, of course, come before my name. DUH! I was just about to ask about that on here when I finally spotted hers. Thank goodness I didn't let you guys know how unobservant I am... wait.. I just did.

3. Help Please

Is there a kind Perosn out there who was in this swap that can send m e the Brag Boog Page and bonuses. My computer was stolen and I did have them on CD but the new computer will not read the CD. I have tried the CD on several other computers and no luck.
    I am begging here.

So if there is a kind soul out there who can copy hte page to a CD - I can paypal you the cost of hte CD plus postage. - just let me know.

Pam

Quote Originally Posted by PDupre View Post
    Is there a kind Perosn out there who was in this swap that can send m e the Brag Boog Page and bonuses. My computer was stolen and I did have them on CD but the new computer will not read the CD. I have tried the CD on several other computers and no luck.
    I am begging here.

So if there is a kind soul out there who can copy hte page to a CD - I can paypal you the cost of hte CD plus postage. - just let me know.

Pam
    Hi! The files are still on our server so i'll send you a pm to download them again :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I was wondering if they were gonna do a brag book exchange anytime soon....?
    Last edited by pennysan; 05-23-2008 at 02:42 PM.

6. There is another on the way soon...

7. I want to know if and when this goes on sale for charity! I want a set!!! Thanks!

I just saw this thread on donating the bb to charity. I have no problem with that.You are more than welcome to have mine.I do so appreciate Helen's and Andrea's kit and templates.
    I would like to do another bb challenge.This was so much fun and the first time I had ever done a bb,but then I had great material to work with.
    Thanks Helen and Andrea and Holly for putting this all together.