shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Page Exchange-Helen's Moms Diner & Andrea's templates

WOW - I can't believe the response so far with this exchange - the last one Andrea was in on - had over 90 pages - I think this will TOP that - the rate it's going -

don't forget - you don't have to have the pages just for recipes - the papers and a lot of the elements in these kits can be used for non-recipe related pages!

the pages that have been submitted so far are gorgeous - can't wait to get these myself!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

This sounds so fun. I've seen these on several different websites and have wanted to participate, but I am brand new to digi scrapping. I have only done one page - and it was a quickpage! LOL It's so intimidating to see such amazing layouts. I'll participate if I can work up the nerve. Thanks for the inspiration, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by GardenGirl05 View Post
    This sounds so fun. I've seen these on several different websites and have wanted to participate, but I am brand new to digi scrapping. I have only done one page - and it was a quickpage! LOL It's so intimidating to see such amazing layouts. I'll participate if I can work up the nerve. Thanks for the inspiration, everyone.
    GREAT! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask here or PM one of us - we will help you out. I remember the first time I did a qp and it was scary to me - but i did it - and it was FUN! and once you do ONE - you'll be doing them all the time!!!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

4. Help with template please

I don't even know if I"m posting in the correct area. I'm doing my first little exchange, challenge, etc... I don't know how to punch a whole for the photo space in one of the recipe template. Can someone please give me some tips??

THANKS!

5. Cec-
    So glad you're joining us in this exchange! The challenges here are so much fun- you'll be hooked in no time!
    I use PS Elements and here's how I punch out the photo. On the layer with the photo I select it (either using "select" or the "magic wand").

Then I delete and keep hitting delete- it'll delete all the way through to your bottom layer. If you see the transparent layer (white and gray squares) where the photo was, you're done.

If not, you can create a new blank layer (which will be white and gray squares again) and drag it to the bottom in your layers palette.

HTH!
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

6. THANKS for the help!

Schock77,

Thank you so much for replying to my post. I did it! I very much appreciate your reply. So excited about this whole challenge! While I'm a little hesitant to share/show my creations (as a newbie) I'm really eager to pick up everyone's designs. I'm thinking of packaging some recipes cards for friends!!

Thanks again and have a very nice day!
    Cecille

Thanks Stephanie for helping Cecille and thanks Cecille for getting the courage to do this exchange!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. You're welcome! I needed help with my first one (and still may need help- you never know)! This is going to be a great one.

I'm using Helen's kit to make some Cooking w/ mom pages, and it can be used for tons of stuff, but I say bring on the recipe cards! You have no idea how much easier this is going to make my life. Trying to make recipe cards for all of her recipes to share with the cousins will take time, so you gals are helping me out big time! :)
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

THANK YOU Stephanie for helping out with this! It is greatly appreciated since we are not always in here to help out. I hope you get TONS of recipe cards to help you out with your scrapping!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!
    Helen

10. My 1st Preview

Okay ladies...I hope I won't get laughed out of the forum. I apologize if my upload doesn't take because I'm kind of winging it here.

Can't wait to see everyone's creations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cec_MomsDiner_Preview1.jpg