shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Brag Page Exchange-Helen's Moms Diner & Andrea's templates

1. It is a LOT of working getting these many pages put together and uploaded somewhere...there were a lot of pages submitted...I've done these exchanges before without near that many pages submitted...and they took quite a few hours to organize. 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
    It is a LOT of working getting these many pages put together and uploaded somewhere...there were a lot of pages submitted...I've done these exchanges before without near that many pages submitted...and they took quite a few hours to organize. 8-)
    Thank you Sharon! You are quite right....In my defense, I spend many hours a day doing stuff in the background for this site since I'm a partner and I try my hardest to keep on top of these exchanges but sometimes I'm just not able to turn them around as quickly as I wish due to a variety of things. Should have the album distributed in the next day or so. Thanks for everyone's patience!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. Take your time

I just wanted to go on record as saying that it will be more than worth the wait. I have plenty of other projects to keep me busy.

thank you

Holly,

This is my first exchange so I can only imagine the time it takes for someone to stay organized with participants, what kits/templates they used, and pull everything together. Thank you for taking on that job....it was fun for me and I learned a bunch!!

--AKrubygal

I am very grateful that someone takes the time to organize these swaps. I would hope that the participants understand that it takes time to collect all the files and organize them into downloads. Not to mention that you do have a real life too!! Everyone needs to be patient, after all good things take time! Thanks for all you do.

6. Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Thank you Sharon! You are quite right....In my defense, I spend many hours a day doing stuff in the background for this site since I'm a partner and I try my hardest to keep on top of these exchanges but sometimes I'm just not able to turn them around as quickly as I wish due to a variety of things. Should have the album distributed in the next day or so. Thanks for everyone's patience!

It would have been nice to have recived this reply from you Holly when I wrote you a few days ago, but instead you just ingored my message.

And I had projects waiting for these pages - but now since they are so late - I have had to "scrap" that idea and move on to plan B. This was my first quick page exchange at goDigitalScrapbooking and it has left a very bad taste in my mouth so to speak. It will probably be my first and last one at goDigitalScrapbooking.

Pam

7. I appreciate all your work and the opportunity to enjoy these kits to the fullest. I would never get the diversity in my albums without these exchanges. Thank you for all your work.

heylady
    ~ Heylady ~

8. I also agree that these will be well worth the wait. Think about the time it took to get out previews done and the files zipped- then multiply that by what??? Let's say 25 people participated and only made 1 page (and I'm betting it's more than that)...
    Holy moly that's a TON of stuff to check, rezip and send out. I can only imagine how much time Holly spent on this project alone.

Thanks Holly! :)
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

9. DonateToPurchaseToDonate

This was an awesome challenge...sorry I missed it. I'd like to see these put up for sale to purchase if enough participants willing to share/donate their submissions for the cause. It could make a good charity kit if participants willing to submit their entries and GoDigital willing to donate proceeds to a good charitable cause. Add the extra bonuses given to participants ie mint tins-quick pgs, etc. and charge more. Just a thought, and it would satisfy the cravings of those of us that were too wimpy, tired, busy, sick, whatever to try!!! The national diabetes associations are always looking for funding for their research and could donate the proceeds in Helen's name.

Album links have just been distributed so if you participated, please check your private messages. And there's a nice little extra goodie in there from Helen so unzip fast! Thanks to everyone who participated!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.