shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Sara Arell

1. Smile Sara Arell

I have been digital scrapbooking for about four years now and I love it! Cut and paste got really old and when I found digital I was thrilled. I am using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Would love to hear helpful hints about Photoshop - there are so many things to learn!

Hi Sara and welcome to GDS! So glad you found us! There are plenty of helpful hints and knowledge around here...

Here's a few links....http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...splay.php?f=14

Once again, Welcome and holler if you need anything!

3. Welcome! You're sure to find some fresh ideas and tips around here. Check out the digital classes. Even seasoned scrappers have found out lots of new tips and tricks when completing them!

Welcome to gds! We have lots of very friendly and helpful members, so any questions, just yell and someone will help :)

Welcome to the GDS community, Sara! I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery. You should check out Andrea's Photoshop classes. She does a wonderful job and the lessons are so easy to follow with many tips. If you have any questions about anything at all, just holler...

Welcome Sara! You've found the right place to learn more about Photoshop and digi-scrapping -- everyone here is so helpful. Also, don't forget to check out the challenges that are offered. They offer a great way to try out new things in your layouts, as well as get some awesome bonuses for participating!

Sorry I must have missed this, welcome to GDS hope to see you join in on the challenges.
    Elaine My Blog
    \