shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from KC, Missouri, USA

Hi from KC, Missouri, USA

Hi Everyone! Nichole Ann told me about your site and I had to check it out! I just love it! I am south of KC, MO. Glad to be here!

2. Hi Cheryl! Love your charms... and my hubby went to college in KC! Welcome to GDS!! (you have email too - btw)

Hi Cheryl and welcome! You're my neighbor to the north. dh used to work out of an office in Lenexa & we still travel to KC area a couple times a year. I look forward to getting to know you.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

4. Hi, Cheryl! Glad you made it! All the designers here are very talented!
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl57 View Post
    Hi Everyone! Nichole Ann told me about your site and I had to check it out! I just love it! I am south of KC, MO. Glad to be here!
    Hi! I'm Kari & I'm just outside KC on the MO side.

Hi Cheryl - great to see you here - and Kari too!

Looking forward to getting to know you both :)

Smile Wow

Well gee this is the perfect post on my first day here to see!

I'm North of the River in KC, up on the border of Parkville. :)

So cool so see so many people that are in the KC area.

Now I'm just a total baby on Scrapbooking period. So just tried my first LO (I think that's what it's called) with a Template and not finished yet. That perfectionist gene is kicking in hard! LOL

Teresa P. aka taslle

Thumbs up

I think those of us in this area need to get together for lunch or coffee or something so we can exchange ideas (and of course bring them back to shre here!!!!)

9. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.