shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: 3 days til Christmas...! Are You Ready?

1. Question 3 days til Christmas...! Are You Ready?

Whew... I'm counting down and although I'm excited, I'm getting a little nervous too that I'm forgetting something... lists, lists, that's what my sister would say... lol...

So, today I'm taking Hannah so she can finish up her shopping (4 1/2 year old's have very specific ideas about what they are giving for gifts!)

How about you... are you ready? Have any last minute things to do?

2. I Always seem to forget something...Do have to run into town and pick up a few more picture frames and some mushrooms for Christmas Dinner (can't get those too early!) I hope thats all I've forgotton! Happy Holidays All!

3. lol... guess mushrooms don't keep too well... and one can never have enough picture frames!

Just finished. thought i finished last week but things just keep coming up :(.

I was finished until last night. We did a gift exchange with my dh's family and an aunt gave my dd the same gift that Santa was bringing. So it is off to the store tonight or tomorrow.

She was very disappointed that Santa brought her a colouring book at daycare when she wants a teddy bear, so I guess I know what I need to buy!

Jennifer

I've reached the point that if I don't have it bought by now--it's not getting bought. Is that a poor attitude or what? I am still fighting trying to get all the presents wrapped. That is always my big problem. I love buying but not wrapping.

Dh is at town as we speak, finishing last minute details for dinner and a couple more Santa gifts. I still have to wrap quite a bit though. Not my favorite part of it either.I need to finish some baking today, then maybe I can rest a little tomorrow. Yeah, right, lol.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown