shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Yay!!!

Yay!!!

I lost 10 pounds on the liquid diet!!! I thought it was horable....but then agen now that I know I lost ten pounds I think I may want to rethink it. LOL!!! :) happy me. then agen the boss says that it was the wisdomes that was the pounds. :) oh they pick on me so. I just wanted to share. So only 60 to go. Wonder if ill ever get the ambition?

2. Wow! Congrats girly! And at this time of year...what an accomplishment!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

congratulations. Like so many others, I will be trying to lose the last of the weight as a new years resolution.

WOW congrats - (i must have found them for you! LOL) You did a great job. Nice one.
    I too am going to start the big shed in January. Until then i fully intend to eat chocolate till i'm sick!!

Congrats! Not an easy feat any time of the year.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

6. Thats wonderful - Congratulations!

LOL it seems to be the thing good health is an wonderfull thing though. I know I feel much better with what little I lost :)

Quote Originally Posted by beany View Post
    WOW congrats - (i must have found them for you! LOL) You did a great job. Nice one.
    I too am going to start the big shed in January. Until then i fully intend to eat chocolate till i'm sick!!
    I'm with Gill - I'll be trying to lose a few pounds in the new year, until then, chocolate is not safe when I am around!!

Congrats on your weight loss redring - you rock!!

Jennifer

Congrats on losing 10......that is wonderful...good luck on reaching your goal! :)
    Michaele

10. So redring --

It is time for a update - how are you doing???