shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How many layouts do you make with a page kit?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • none - I'm just a shop-aholic & have an incredibly large unused stash!

11 6.88%
  • 1 - Once I make a layout, I'm done with the kit

8 5.00%
  • 1 or 2 - I can usually find enough in the kit to make more than 1

69 43.13%
  • 3 or More - I want my $$'s worth!

72 45.00%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How Many Do You Make?

I'm an avid fan of quickpages... they are truly my scrapping weakness! I wish I had more time to scrap! Quickpages work well though when I really want to create a keepsake with limited time to scrap.

I am a Template Gal! Great way to Quick Start a lo, especially if in a hurry, or when your Creativity level is null!

I do at least 2 pages and usually more with a kit. There are some I have used 6 or more times. Then there are a few that I made 1 page and that's it.

I am happy if I do at least 1-2 pages and feel the kit was worth the money.

I voted for 3 or more, but it is not about the money!
    Some kits like collab kits are so full of items, you could make more than 3!
    And sometimes a kit is suitable for more than 1 layout, like Boys Stuff and American Story of Andrea Gold ;-)
    creative greetings,

5. I voted 3 or more, but it really all depends on the pages I want to scrap. Some kits I've used over and over.
    Some I've purchased that I love, and yet have not scrapped with yet.
    m

I voted 3 or more but it isn't a matter of money, some kits are so versatile that they give you inspiration for very different pages and make you very curious to see what you could finally create with them!
    Some others, sometimes don't give you any idea of what you could do with them... then you feel so sad especially if you have a quick look at the galleries and see some wonderful los made with it, lol!
    Cath

I voted 3 or more, I often use a kit over and over again, then there some that I haven't scrapped with at all. I tend to have favourite...go to kits. I also love templates and have sometimes used them more than once too.

8. For now I usually scrap only for CTs, and after the release date I still keep the kit.
    Now I buy a lot, so I keep the kits preciously, also if it's old kits.

As a CT I usually make 2 LO with each kit, but when I am free to scrap for myself I love to mix kit up , picking what I like from different kit and designers.... This way I have endless possibilities!
    <a href=http://www.goDigitalScrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=5268&type=sigpic&dateline=1251484124 target=_blank>http://www.goDigitalScrapbooking.com...ine=1251484124</a>
<a href=http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/images/smilies/wacky/wink.gif target=_blank>http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...wacky/wink.gif</a>

Supreme Team Alumni member and proudly CT member for Scrap'Angie and Maria Designs

10. Quote Originally Posted by marzia View Post
    As a CT I usually make 2 LO with each kit, but when I am free to scrap for myself I love to mix kit up , picking what I like from different kit and designers.... This way I have endless possibilities!
    I quite agree Marzia - I make to for my CT work OR at least One if Not a CT kit & then I use bitz 'n piecez from the kit/s for the Mixed Layout Challenge + for just a mixed layout from different designers - some kits I used over & over again... depends on the kit... I voted for 1 or 2 but some kits have more than that - once again it depends entirely on the kit

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2