shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from the Netherlands

Newbie from the Netherlands

Hello I'm Tineke, I work a lot with Paintshop pro and I would love to learn more about digital scrapbooking. I have now two grandchildren a boy 2. 1/2 year and a girl 5 weeks. So thats one good reason to learn this
    Oke when you want to know more, just ask and I will see if i can give an answer

It is so nice to have you Tineke! You have 2 wonderful subjects to scrap! I can't wait to see your layouts and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome Tineke...Welcome to GDS. You are going to love it here everyone is so helpful and friendly. So if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges...you will not only find some fun but some wonderful posting bonuses. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries and those two grandchildren.

Again Welcome to GDS..

Welcome to GDS, can't wait to see your layouts, join in the challenge.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hi and welcome to gds!! Lots of us here use PSP, so any questions, just yell and someone will help out :)

Thanks all for the welcome, when I have questions, i will come with it...
    and please don't look to much to my English writing, I had only one year English

7. Hi, Tineke! You are going to love GDS. This is one of the very best scrapbooking sites in my opinion. Your English is great so don't worry about that. Just have fun. Can't wait to see your layouts!

Welcome!! So glad you found your way to GDS!! We're all so happy to have you!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome to GDS, Tineke! Look forward to seeing your grandchildren in the layout gallery!

Hoi Tineke ! Je bent hier aan het juiste adres wat het leerproces betreft ! Je zal wel merken dat al je vragen hier steevast beantwoord worden, vaak met meerdere suggesties. Maar opgepast, dit is eeeerrrrrggg verslafend !!!

En wat betreft dat engels, niemand die hier ooit een opmerking over maakt hoor ;)

WELKOM !

een belgje