shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Philippines!

Hi from Philippines!

Hello everyone!

One more addition to you ladies and that is me! I am quite new in digital scrapping, barely over 2 months I guess since I started doing LO. I am a mom of 2, one of both DD and DS. They're mostly what you will see in my LOs. I just love to scrap about them. I'm no work-at-home mom, I spend more than 8 hours outside. I hope I have more time to scrap. This is one addictive hobby. I am currently looking at 2pagers LO that is why I was lead here by the template of Andrea. I am looking forward to joining challenges and posting LOs in the Gallery. I hope to learn more about digi scrapping here.

Glad to be here!

Hugs and Kisses,
    Ruby

Welcome Ruby...we are so glad that you have found us here at GDS. Everyone here is so very helpful and friendly that if you ever have a problem or a question all you have to do is YELL. There always seems to be someone out there that has the answer.

Check out some of the tutorials for great tips that might help you.

I love, love, love Andrea's templates too. She is the best. And I can't wait to see your layouts in the galleries. Lucky you having both a boy and a girl...I do too but my babies are grown with babies of their own.

Check out some of the challenges if you want some fun and great posting bonuses. Andrea even has one called the Sketch Challenge with a double page template that you will love.

Again Welcome to GDS...welcome HOME...:)

Welcome to our community! This is a great place. If you have any questions, just holler and someone will jump to your rescue!

Welcome to gds! Glad that you found us!!! Looking forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery and getting to know you in the forum :)

Welcome Ruby!! So happy to have you here at GDS!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

6. Hi Ruby!!! Welcome to GDS! I look forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you!