shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One more NEWBIE!

1. One more NEWBIE!

Just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself. I am VERY new to GDS, but excited to get involved here. I was lead here from Andreas blog...mostly because she does 2 page templates and that is my whole book...2 page layouts. So I was pretty excited to find templates.
    I am from Southern Utah and I have been digital scrapbooking for about a year. It's a small obsession and I love continuing to learn new tricks and ideas. In fact, last week was the first time I had ever used a template (thanks Andrea!) so that was fun!
    I am participating in the challenge and was wondering if anyone has suggestions on uploading a layout. It is saying my file exceeds the limit.

I'm excited to get to know all of you talented women!

Hello and welcome aboard. You will find it very fun and friendly here. I lve this group of ladies and I am glad to call it my "home".
    To answer your question about the uploading. It is best to save your image to 600x600 and then save > save for web. I use PSCS2 and this is how I do it. When you save for web it will go to another screen and you wan the resolution to be closes to 150 as possiable. I hope that I am not confusing you. This is just the way that I do it. Someone may have an easier way .
    I am also new to templates and I am loving every bit of it...it's quick and that is waht I like LOL. Well hope your stay is long and can't wait to see your layouts.
    Sheila

3. Thank you Sheila. I got it figured out and uploaded. Yay!

Welcome to GDS!!!!!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Hi and welcome to gds! Aren't Andrea's templates fab??!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

6. Hello there !
    Just wanted to welcome you to this wonderful group ! I am new here and new to scrapbooking also and I am having a ball. Everyone is sooooo helpful and nice. I love the challenges some even a beginner can do (like me). I hope to get to know you better and see your great LO's.
    Sherrie

hi dancebaby17,

i shldn't be welcoming you since you got in first here i just want to say that like you i was lead here from andreas blog because of her 2pager template. it's beautiful!

see you around!

ruby

Welcome Dancebaby17...we are so glad that you have found us here at GDS. As you have already seen everyone here is so very helpful and friendly that if you ever have a problem or a question all you have to do is YELL. There always seems to be someone out there that has the answer.

I love, love, love Andrea's templates too. She is the best. And I can't wait to see your layouts in the galleries.

Check out some of the challenges if you want some fun and great posting bonuses. Andrea even has one called the Sketch Challenge with a double page template that you will love.

Again Welcome to GDS...welcome HOME...:)
    Last edited by gigichet; 02-21-2008 at 01:23 AM.

9. Welcome Dancebaby17. Folks here are so friendly and supportive. You'll like it here.

10. Welcome! Once I found templates, I was addicted! LOL They're great starting points and allow for your own personal touch. LOVE Andrea....she's the bestest!!! ;)
    We have lots of great challenges going on. Check out the challenge forum and see if something strikes your fancy!