shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Washington

Hi from Washington

Spokane to be exact. I'm a mom, wife, artist, full time employee at a non-profit organization. I just found digital scrapping not to long ago and I'm hooked! I'm teaching myself how to use photoshop and I'm amazed at what you can do with that program. Can't wait to have a bit more time to spend on here...

Christine~

Hi and Welcome to GDS Christine! Can't wait to see more of your around here and yes, sure is amazing what photoshop can do!

Hi Christine and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

4. Welcome and can't wait to see what you photoshop!
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

welcome! nice to meet you. I really know what you mean about photo shop its been a few years scence I began useing it and I "still" am amazed at what I learn it can do from other PS users!!! And when you think you have coverd the last of it they update it. :) No complaints from me I love how versatile it is.

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone!
    "The earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi Christine, I'm origionally from Spokane too! Moved here to Indiana 2 years ago
    Last edited by solanah; 01-01-2007 at 05:48 PM.

Hi! Nice to meet you.
    "The earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by redring View Post
    welcome! nice to meet you. I really know what you mean about photo shop its been a few years scence I began useing it and I "still" am amazed at what I learn it can do from other PS users!!! And when you think you have coverd the last of it they update it. :) No complaints from me I love how versatile it is.
    ITA! I've had several versions of PS over many years and still learn new things all the time!

Hi Christine - welcome to gds - have been enjoying your LOs in the gallery