shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Just when I think he knows better...

Just when I think he knows better...

Just when I think he knows better, my 10 year old son (who is turning 11 very soon) plugs the bathroom sink and the emergency drain in the sink basin (with a baby wipe) to soak his grow creature that his grandma gave him, turns on the water, and forgets about it until we notice water flooding out from under the bathroom door! And yes, he locked the door so no one would bother the grow creature!! I very calmly explained to him the purpose of the emergency drain in the sink basin.

I'd like to add that it's fortunate that my 4 year old daughter knows water should not be coming out from under the bathroom door...or it's likely we would not have noticed this in a decent amount of time to avoid catastrophy!

Oh dear! Sounds like things I have to look forward to!

oh no andrea! glad you were able to avoid catastrophe for another day!

{{hugs}} hope there isn't too much water damage
    just me, jessica

Oh boy what fun you are having. I am so glad that your daughter found this before it was a major problem.

oh no Andrea. It's one of those days isn't it.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Oh thank heaven for little boys. I hope that the damage isn't to bad.

Oh my gosh! He gets an A for effort :)

oh dear!! Another reason I am glad to have girls - at least when they use lots of water in the bathroom it is for washing!!! Hope the damage isn't too bad!