shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How Do You Print Your Pages

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Order Prints online or through Printing Company Locally

0 0%
  • I Print Mine At Home (including 12x12)

4 100.00%
  • I don't Print Mine

0 0%

Thread: How Do You Print Your Pages?

1. Question How Do You Print Your Pages?

How Do You Print Your Pages?
    If you outsource them to a printing company what size do you get printed and what company do you use and what do they charge you? And Why do you prefer your method?

Thus far, all the ones I have printed I have done myself at home. I do have some projects that will be printed professionally. I haven't decided yet if I will use an online service or print locally. I think the online services can beat the price of my local services.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Same here most of my pages are printed at home. I print 8.5x11 and sometimes 8.5x8.5 or some such # I do have a few projects that will need to be don professioaly.

4. I print in 8x10 at walmart. So all my layouts are that size. If I've made a 12x12 layout, I resize to 8x8 and trim the edges.
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC