shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from NH!

Hi from NH!

I'm pretty new to digital scrapbooking, so I'm looking for a board to call home. :)

I'm from NH. I spend a lot of time knitting. I work from home as a web developer....

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

2. Hey!! I am assuming that you are the *cough* TK *cough* Nikkiana! Glad you made it across...oh yeah, name change here, I am Lojswife :)

Quote Originally Posted by ozchicki View Post
    Hey!! I am assuming that you are the *cough* TK *cough* Nikkiana! Glad you made it across...oh yeah, name change here, I am Lojswife :)
    Yep! That's me! :lol:

Hi and welcome!! Great to meet you and looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

Any questions, feel free to ask and someone will come up with the answer for you:)

5. Welcome, nikkiana. You will be pleased to call GDS your digiscrapping home. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and supportive. Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

6. Welcome to GDS! Glad you found us. Are you a new digi-scrapper? I bet this will be right up your alley since you're already probably a computer guru with that web designing!

Looking forward to see you around.. once again, Welcome!

And don't forget to holler if you need anything!

Welcome to GDS, nikkiana. You've the right place to call home.

Welcome to GDS! You will find this is a friendly community. We hope you stay and join our 'family'.

My parents live in Chester, NH (near Manchester) and my dad works just outside of Boston.

Again, WELCOME!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Welcome to GDS! Glad you found us. Are you a new digi-scrapper? I bet this will be right up your alley since you're already probably a computer guru with that web designing!

Looking forward to see you around.. once again, Welcome!

And don't forget to holler if you need anything!
    I've dabbled around with it for maybe a year or so, but haven't really gotten into it until very recently.... I tend to do more the coding end of things for work so I'm not quite sure if this is totally up my alley, but I try. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom_of_5 View Post
    Welcome to GDS! You will find this is a friendly community. We hope you stay and join our 'family'.

My parents live in Chester, NH (near Manchester) and my dad works just outside of Boston.

Again, WELCOME!
    I'm in Manchester, so they're not far at all!

Welcome to GDS!! This is an awesome board to call home. :)
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)