shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sent here by an existing member ..

1. Woot! Loni joined!! You already have some awesome photos to scrap girl! I want you to do the ballet ones!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom_of_5 View Post
    Welcome to GDS! This is definitely THE place to be!! It's a fun and friendly community. If you have any questions, just give a holler...you'll get lots of answers! Join us in some challenges and have some fun!
    I'll second that! Welcome to GDS -- you're going to have a blast.

3. Welcome, you will soon be addicted

Quote Originally Posted by ozchicki View Post
    Woot! Loni joined!! You already have some awesome photos to scrap girl! I want you to do the ballet ones!!!
    I did see the ballet kit and droooooooled.. I needed the drool bib (ooh ... I have an emoticon of a drool bib .. I should upload it lol)

I already to you and your awesome talent so I think for now I'll just convert my existing paper based pages to digital and build my skills .. I started last night by making my sig blinkie .. gosh its been a looooong time since Ive used adobe image ready .. I had to do the tutorial again :lol:

Thanks again for the very warm welcome .. I think Im going to have to make a diary schedule for all my crafts .. I have 2 birthdays coming this week so I have to make two necklaces .. theyre pretty easy tho. Illusions.

I'll try and get a page uploaded in the next day or so then on to a challenge.

I just created my very first digi-layout.

Not sure where newbies can post their stuff so I thought Id snap it here .. please move it if you feel you need to.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...01&ppuser=9030

welcome! hope you enjoy your time here let us know if we can be of any help!
    just me, jessica

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!! Sooo happy you found us ... it's great to have you!

Saw your first layout...excellent job!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.