shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange - Theresa's Lovey Dovey & Andrea's Templates!

Count me in for sure! I love, love, love this kit. And Andrea's templates are awesome! This is gonna be fun!
    Leslie "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

here are mine

one

two

and three

okay, my first challenge with GDS :) I love bragbook exchanges and I have just bought the stuff !

back soon :)

Yep, I'm in for sure! This is some great stuff! Just downloaded the templates and will get started tomorrow! Can't wait to get all the pages. Theresa---What a nice kit to work with and Andrea's templates are a perfect compliment!!

Kim

Well--here is page one. Will work on more later. This kit is awesome and I love the templates by Andrea. Makes putting these pages together so much easier. Thanks, Ladies! Great Job.
    Kim
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=22290

6. Never done it before, but count me in. I love this kit!

-Amber

Count me in too....I hope I will still be able to get these before I leave (I am still hoping to leave for China at the end of the month...and we might be gone for up to 3 weeks)...When will they be ready for downloading?
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

8. Okay, I have submitted my previews to the gallery and have uploaded them to 4shared. Now what do I do with the download links?

Quote Originally Posted by amberlynn82 View Post
    Okay, I have submitted my previews to the gallery and have uploaded them to 4shared. Now what do I do with the download links?
    Thank you for participating!! Please email your links to ghswartz@comcast.net Attention Holly!!

Thanks so much!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by rumkimom View Post
    Count me in too....I hope I will still be able to get these before I leave (I am still hoping to leave for China at the end of the month...and we might be gone for up to 3 weeks)...When will they be ready for downloading?
    Hi Wendy! I'm going to try my hardest to get the album turned around with 2 days of the ending period but it really depends on everyone getting me their files (and me not missing them)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.