shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Printing, what you want to know about?

1. Question Printing, what you want to know about?

I'm going to embark on some research about printing options for your layouts and post my findings on our site.

Other than determining the vendors offer qood quality, service and price, what else might you want to know about to help you make choices of printing?

Other questions that come to mind are might be:
    - what sizes can be printed
    - should I invest in a printer to print 12x12 myself and if so, what papers should i get to ensure long term durability and quality
    - what about binding in an album, etc.

What else???
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

no idea . I mostly want to know an vender that dose 12x12 and I can get my prints back befor x-mass eve. All the places I have looked at either dont have 12x12 or im confused. Maybe what places have an easy understandable layout.

Another question that comes to mind is I have an lazer printer. My hubby insisted we get it. He said the prints came out to be cheaper. It has nice print quality and the ink is water proof but no one seems to be able to tell me if its suitable for scrapbooking.

3. Thanks for your input redring. It's going to take me a while to do some research so I don't believe I can get your answers before christmas. I just want to be able to provide up to date information on printing options since things are ever changing in the digital world.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

We had one. It is hard to compare cause it is a totally different kind of printer. I would put it somewhere between an inkjet and a photo printer. It was somewhat acceptable but not up to the standards that I have. I am picky though!

...hmmmm well im stuck with it. I guess that means its a bit better than in inkjet then. So thats good.