shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from New Mexico

Smile Hi from New Mexico

Hi!!! I am new to digital Scrapbooking! I decided to give it a try seeing as we are in the middle of a move and all of my stuff is packed. I am now a huge fan of digiscrapping. It is so much less messy. I h ave a 2 year old and this is so much safer. He can't eat my supplies. I would love to chat with others and share info.
    Brenda

2. WELCOME here, Brenda! You'll find it warm and welcoming here. Have fun, and best wishes with your move!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

Hey Brenda! You'll love all the aspects of digiscrapping!! only storage problems are filling up harddrives! This site is GREAT!! Alot of fun and the ladies are wuunderful!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Hiya Brenda.. nice to meet you hun. So glad to see you here. I look forward to seeing you again soon. You will love it here
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Hello there Brenda..we're glad you are entering the world of digiscrapping via our community!

6. Hello Brenda...noticed you were new....so am I ....even new to digi-scrappin'...but I am obsessed by it now...And I am from New Mexico...Alamogordo, to be exact....retired and loving it....Where are you....???
    :-) Susi

Well, welcome to the world of digi-scrapping! :) it's fun and addicting - you will love it!

Look forward to getting to know you!

Hi Brenda, and Welcome!

I used to live just outside of Albuquerque, in Los Lunas. Now in Florida.

I am in Artesia. I go thru Alamagordo to visit my folks. :) We will be in Reno Nevada before Christmas tho. Yippee. I am addicted to digiscrapping too.
    Brenda

Wow Florida. I was born in orlando. :) Cool. It is nice there. Although I think after living in the desert for 10 years I think the humidity might kill me now.
    Brenda