shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another newbie here!

Another newbie here!

Hi! My name is Becky. I guess I've been a bit of a "lurker", afraid to take the plunge and get too involved. I think I'm afraid I'll like it too much and it will consume my every waking moment! I've been a scrapbooker for years, and have been intrigued by digi-scrapping for awhile. Well, I now find myself with a broken right arm (of course, I'm right-handed) and very limited with what I'm able to do! I've signed up for the Feb beginner's PSE class and look forward to learning and spending more time with you all. It seems like a great way to pass a New England winter, at least until I can get out and play in my garden again!
    Last edited by BeckyG; 02-05-2008 at 03:48 PM.
    Becky

2. Welcome! :) Folks here are very friendly (so YES... it will end up consuming you... ha ha)! Glad to see you dive in and hope you enjoy this great GDS community.
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Welcome Becky! GDS is addictive! You will absolutely love it here. This is such a warm friendly community. I'm also from Massachusetts (originally) but have become a transplanted New Yorker -- still love those Sox and Pats tho. Again, welcome and dive right in. Try some of the challenges, they're awesome.

Hi Becky...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

And if you are looking at the challenges you have come to the right place...I have trouble getting them all done every month but I love trying. The designers are so generous with their posting bonuses and the challenges are so much fun.

I can't wait to see your work in the galleries and again Welcome to GDS...

5. Hi Becky! Welcome to our little community. We're getting larger and larger every day, but somehow we're still able to keep that close-knit family feel. I LOVE this place! Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Becky. So glad to have you here!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome Becky..glad to "meet" you. Sorry about your arm. I was a paper scrapper until I found digital. I don't think that I will ever go back to paper scrapping again. The mess...I don't think so. I have been on this site less than 2 months and have already made it to a Creative Team and a Supreme team Member. This is a great site and everyone here is so friendly. Make sure you check out the challenges. You get some really nice things just for entering. Check on the calendar page and that will give you an idea of what is going on and com ing up on DGS. Chat nights are fun. I chance for all of us women to talk and giggle and get to kn ow each other. Well enough rambling. Hope your stay here is long.
    BTW~my name is Sheila aka tweederbug.

Welcome Becky - this is an awesome site. :) People here are very friendly and helpful! Hope you enjoy it....digi-scrapping is very addictive!!
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Welcome to GDS, Becky! You will find that everyone here is very friendly and helpful. Join in some of the challenges with us! If you need anything, just shout!

Have fun!

You are bang on ! This is the most addictive place you can find on the whole www ! Enjoy your stay !