shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here! woohoo Hi!

1. Welcome to GDS! I'm in Round Rock (just north of Austin) but travel through New Braunfels to SA often as my family is there. We should definitely keep in touch! :)

I've always wondered why locals say "New braunSfel" instead of "New BraunfelS"... just my mind rambling I guess...
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Welcome, welcome! We always have a good time at GDS and we'd love to have you join us.

Hi Mona Lisa...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

And if you are looking at the challenges you have come to the right place...I have trouble getting them all done every month but I love trying. The designers are so generous with their posting bonuses and the challenges are soooooooooo..... much fun.

I can't wait to see your work in the galleries and again Welcome to GDS...

Welcome to GDS!! So glad to have you here!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Glad that you are here. This is a VERY friendly place to be. The challenges are great as well as chat nights. Check out the calendar icon to see what is coming up and what is going on.