shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here! woohoo Hi!

New here! woohoo Hi!

Hi, my name is Mona Lisa ..hince the nick. I'm so creative, lol. It's a given.. Glad to be here... lookin' around... I'm looking for a buddy in New Braunfels TX or close around about the area. Hope to have fun, looks like you guys are having a good time. I reckon I'll jump right in and have a good time with ya. eh?

Welcome girly! You sound like loads of fun and will surely fit right in here! Enjoy yourself...looking forward to seeing some layouts :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome! Nice to meetcha!

Welcome!! Hope you like it here!!

Welcome! I'm sure you will like it here ... the folks here are wonderful.
    I'm just down the road a bit from you. I live just southeast of San Antonio, but work in SA.
    Leslie "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

Welcome! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in. GDS is such a great and friendly place to be.
    Suzette

Welcome to GDS! This IS a wonderful and fun place to be! Join us in some challenges and have some fun with us!

8. Welcome to the Partay! LOL You're sure to LOVE it here.

Hi There Lisa and welcome ! Looking forward to another TX girl here... Amyleigh, one of the Instructors and Designers here is also from TX... Lot's of fun she is!

Looking forward to seeing you around! Holler if you need anything...lol.. except a truckload of twenties.. I am fresh out!

Welcome!! This is a great place to be. :)
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)