shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Need a Partner!!

Hybrid View

Need a Partner!!

If this isn't allowed here, please go ahead and delete it!

I know some of you already know and have joined up for the Amazing Digiscrapping Race so I will say good luck to you all now. BUT if there is anyone who hasn't heard of this GO THERE NOW and check it out. You need to be partnered up and I am in need of a partner as well. So go check it out and then if you need a partner still please PICK ME! lol

thanks
    Amy

Layout Team Member - Scrapbooker's Playground
    Creative Team - Bella Gypsy - designs by Tabatha Reed
    Creative Team - Everyday Digital Scrapbooking Ideas Blog

2. It's fine Amy....I know this is going to be fun for all those that participate! I'm sure you'll find a partner real quick....!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Verry cool but I am no good at contests. Dont think I would help your cause any. Good luck.

Good luck! I just don't have time or I would partner with you.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

dang I would have been your partner, but obviously a bit late. Are they going to do this again? I would love to get in on it next time. sounds fun!

I have never heard of this before!! Very interesting.....I hope you ended up finding a partner!

I would love to be your partner... if you think I'm good enough!!!

Steph