shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSE Intermediate Course Syllabus

PSE Intermediate Course Syllabus

Here, you can download and view the PSE Intermediate Course syllabus.
    AmyLeigh

2. Error when trying to download intermediate syllabus

Hi,
    I was interested in the intermediate course but wanted to check out the syllabus to make sure I was at the appropriate level. However, when I tried to view the attachment, it says I don't have permission to view the page and I have to log in. I thought by being in the forum it would work but I cannot seem to see the link.

Can you help?

Thanks.

I was able to view it fine just now. You'll need to have Adobe downloaded in order to view it. You can get it free here.

Let us know if you still have troubles!

4. I got it, Thanks!

I had reader already installed. Maybe I didn't log in correctly. Thanks for your help.

How much does the course cost? And, where would you sign up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    How much does the course cost? And, where would you sign up for it?
    Hi there!

The course for July has closed however, you can purchase the August class (PSE Classes are currently on Summer Special 30% off @ $21.00 here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...roducts_id=904

7. I signed up for the Intermediate class and I have not found any link to the actual class. What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you,
    Tracel

Quote Originally Posted by russetlocks View Post
    I signed up for the Intermediate class and I have not found any link to the actual class. What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you,
    Tracel
    I am not sure which class you signed up for July? or August?
    Let me find someone to get some information to you

9. questions

Hello Amy,
    I found and printed out the first weeks lessons and they are awesome. Are the lessons posted once a week or ???? Also, will be notified when the second week becomes available? Thanks for your help. Suzanne

Suzanne,
    This is an old thread, and Amy doesn't teach it now. The class is taught by Debra Anderson, and you can purchase the course in the store. Look on the left side of the page for "GoDigital Classes" and click on that. A new class will start at the beginning of the month.
    Last edited by Debra; 09-26-2011 at 11:10 AM.