shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~feb Collab Kit Quick Page Exchange!!~

Talking ~feb Collab Kit Quick Page Exchange!!~

Everybody loves quickpages when you are in need of some quick digiscrapping and right about now we need that, eh! Here's a great way to build up your library of quickpages! So, not sure what this thing is all about??? It's quite simple, create a quick page with the February Collab Kit "Heart Throb" and you'll receive an album back full of quick pages made by each of the participants. Check out our GDS Collab Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.

Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit (you may include any commercial use supplies as well). At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted quick pages including a special QP created by me!

Guidelines:
    Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
    If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
    If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
    Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be tborntreger_fb_QP.png.
    Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at tborntreger@kc.rr.com.
    Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
    You may submit up to 2 quickpages for this challenge.

Please sign up in this thread so I know is is participating. You must sign up in this thread by no later than Feb. 21st and submit no later than the end of the day Feb. 29th.

The time needed to publish the links and send them out to the participants will depend greatly on each of you sending me your links in a timely fashion.

Please send my your files or links soon!!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

I'm going to participate!! This kit is beautiful!

I am gonna have to give a quick page a try and get in on this one...:)

4. Count me in again Theresa. Can find lots of uses for this kit!

oooh! I love this kit, will definitely have to make time for this!

I'm in! Such a great kit.

Count me! I love making quick pages!

I'll be in on this. I'll try and make quickpages from the layouts I've done so far with the collab kit.

9. WhooHoo! I'm the first to post in the gallery. I think that's a first for me. LOL
    Here's the link: Heart Throb QP