shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Christmas Express Has Arrived

Christmas Express Has Arrived

My latest design, Christmas Express, has arrived in the store today.

Are you looking for something a little different, a bit whimsical and fun for your Christmas layouts? Then Christmas Express is just the ticket. Traditional holiday colors combine with comical Christmas characters and a hand crafted Christmas train engine and car. There is a wide assortment of elements to ensure you can put together just the perfect layout for your photos. There are 14 papers, 50 elements and an alpha in the collection. Available as individual paper pack, element pack, alpha pack or as a complete page kit including all the packs (saving you 25%).

Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Goodness me! I love that train Alice. I love all the kit actually!! Awesome Kit
    Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

I love this kit - I had me and my girls 'ooohing' and 'aahhhing' over it!! I agree Phoe, the train is gorgeous - and will be perfect for the trip my Dad is taking me and the girls on next week - on the 'Santa Special' steam train!!

What a beautiful kit, Alice... you are definitely very creative!!!

TFS,
    Steph

5. I can't decide what I like best... I love the reindeer, and the funny santa.. and the overall colors are so rich and wonderful... and that train!!! Gorgeous Kit, Alice!

Thanks for all your kind praise ladies. Joy, your excursion sounds like fun! Can't wait to see your pics.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

7. What a gorgeous Kit Alice - Love the train! Hope you have a great Christmas!

8. That is an awesome kit! I love your work.
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC