shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

New Here

Hello Everyone!! My name is Sara. I'm 20 years old and I have a loving husband and beautiful 10 month old daughter, Emma. I have been messing around with the digital scrapbooking concept for a while now... and came acrossed this forum. I hope to pick up tips and make some new friends!! :)

Can't wait to get to know you better.

--Sara
    **Sara**

A big WELCOME to you Sara! Join in some of the challenges and get to know everyone. If you have any questions, just give me a holler! Can hardly wait to see what you create...again, WELCOME to GDS!

Welcome Sara. I'm so glad you found GDS! The folks here are friendly and helpful. I've made it my digi scrap home, and I'm sure you will too. I look forward to getting to know you, and seeing your layouts.
    Leslie "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

Hi Sara! Welcome to GDS!! Its a great place to come and be inspired - we have lots of challenges and a fab gallery!

Looking forward to seeing your LOs and getting to know you :)

WELCOME Sara, you'll love it here !

Welcome to you Sara...so glad that you have found us. GDS is the most friendly and helpful place that you will find. So if you ever need anything just yell...someone always seems to have the right answer.

If you are looking for some inspiration or a challenge check out some of the challenges here. You not only find a fun time but some terrific posting bonuses as well.

I can't wait to see pictures of Emma in the galleries.

Again Welcome to GDS...welcome home

A big welcome to you Sara. As the other ladies have said, if you need some thing just give a yell. You will love it here.

Gale

Photo taken 17 December 2007

Hello Sara! Nice to meet you! Welcome to GDS...make yourself at home!

Hi Sara, so happy to have you here! I have a daughter named Emma too - she's 29 months old

I can't wait to see some of your digital layouts and be sure to ask any questions you might have!

10. Hi Sara and welcome. This is a great place to learn more about digiscrapping and make new friends. Lots of love and support here.