shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok wisdomes are out!

ok wisdomes are out!

not as bad as I expected but im up at 3:am because ive swollen back up in my sleep. I needed to stock up on cold packs for this. The first half of the day was horable and I tried to stay unconcious. The later half was not so bad though. close to just filling an zip bag with snow.... im soo tired.

You sound miserable and I hope you heal quickly. Do you have any frozen peas? They make great cold packs.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

3. Oh my, take care of yourself! It'll be over soon, just keep telling yourself that...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

It will get better each day, I promise....been there, done that, got the T-shirt!!! Just take care of yourself and do what your dentist said. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Steph

5. well Red, as one who is terrified of the dentish chair....you are my hero! Hope day 2 is much better and you can look back with fond memories someday that you survived the big wisdom tooth take out! Rest, Rest, Rest... hugs :)

thanks everyone! feeling much better. Cant use my C-pap though. The swelling is just too bad. My poor dh is beside himself just looking at me. :) its funny really the pain is not really a problem and hasent been scence the first few hrs, its just the swelling. Without my c-pap ive been too tired to commet to doing anything. ill probably be fine by monday but ill be playing hooky anyways. have to love my kittys though. my two oldest boys have been glued to me. suportive and loveing. I just made the DH go hang out with the guys for tonight. I cant get used to him trying to cater to me like this. Thank you for all the suport and well wishes!!

I can totally understand why you are tired without your c-pap! We went one weekend to visit family out of town, and I forgot a piece of Dave's c-pap so he couldn't use it! He said he has never been so tired in his whole life... it felt like he didn't sleep for two days! I felt so bad!!!

Anyway, I'm glad you are getting a bit better, and hopefully the swelling will go down soon!!!

Steph

the first few days are always the worst, but it slowly gets better. Take care of yourself and let DH pamper you - you deserve it!!

Jennifer

9. I hope you start feeling better!
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

Thanks all!!!