shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Fairly New Here

1. Fairly New Here

I have been around a few weeks, but don't think I came over here to introduce myself...I am a sahm/wahm mom. I have two boys, ages almost 5 and just turned 2. I have a online photo collage design business I have been running for almost 4 years now and loving it. I love being able to work from home. I've been digi-scrapping for probably 2 years, but only recently really got serious about it, I have thousands of pictures to go back and scrap!!! I would eventually like to get into designing kits...but I have a LOT to learn first so thought starting out with some creative teams and such would be a good place to start and it's so much fun, I'm having a blast so far! Nobody I know scraps or even "gets" it so I think I will enjoy being a part of a community of people who "get" it. :)

Barbara
    My Blog

Hey Barbara! So glad you found GDS. That is so cool that you found a way to work from home. I look forward to getting to know you better on Theresa's CT.
    Leslie "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

Welcome to GDS...we are so glad that you have found us Barbara. I know that you are going to find GDS as being a wonderful place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

I have really enjoyed seeing your wonderful layouts in the gallery. And so glad that we are both on Theresa's CT. Check out some of the challenges if you get a chance they are a lot of fun and you will get some wonderful posting bonuses.

Again Welcome to GDS...welcome home.

Welcome Barbara.

Kathy

Hi Barbara - welcome on board.

HI Barbara and a big warm welcome to GDS!

Love your layouts so far.. especially the new one of Amy's Love Tenderly... Look forward to seeing more!

Welcome Again!

Welcome to GDS, Barbara! I love your layouts so far and I know you'll do a wonderful job on Theresa's CT.

Hi and welcome!! Looking forward to getting to know you more :)

9. Welcome, Barbara. Folks here have a way of making you feel special. You'll love it. Love your layouts.