shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes, it's a boy and here are some pictures!

Yes, it's a boy and here are some pictures!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! I wanted to post some pictures, but I figured you might not all see them if I attached them to the end of the other thread. I'm overwhelmed at your comments! Thanks!! As Debra mentioned, baby Ian was born on Wednesday. I had a very fast labor and everything went well! He was 7lbs. 15 oz. and 20 inches long! Here are some photos and yes, he has hair (a first for me)!!!!
    Last edited by Andrea; 09-16-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Andrea I've been waiting to see these, he is just so cute. My gosh look at all that hair. Thank you for sharing these photos with us, hope we see more photos soon. Maybe some nice family ones LOL
    Again congratulations!!
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Oh, Andrea - he's simply beautiful!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

What a beautiful baby Andrea...best of luck to all.

awwwwwwwwwwwww - he is SO cute! look at the hair - wow - so handsome - even with the baby wrinkles - lol! glad to hear you had a fast one - less pain to remember - thank you for sharing these photos - we all know how busy you are - so to take the time to share these photos -is really great!

my daughter is still holding at 4 cm - she's been scrubbing the shower and mopping hoping to bring it on faster - lol.

HE IS SO ADORABLE - just want to hug him! so give him some hugs from us!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

6. OMG What an adorable little man! Love those cheeks! Congratulations again, and thanks for the pics!!!!!

congrats to you and the family. He is adorable. Love the hair. Glad to hear it was fast. Nice size and length. Can't wait for 3 more weeks when 5th DGC is due.

Photo taken 17 December 2007

Congradulations, he is so cute

He's precious, Andrea. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing these darling pictures. Glad to know everyone is doing well.
    Leslie "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

Oh, he's so cute!!!! Love the pics!

Hope you and Ian are resting well!