shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Maryland!

Hi from Maryland!

Hi everone! My name is Debra. I'm a SAHM of 4 (although 3 have grown up and left the nest :( ) Right now only my 4 year old daughter "Hannah" is at home

-- I'm a digiscrap-aholic and love designing as well!

Nice to meet you :)

Hi Debra! It's nice to meet you! I look forward to getting to know you!

Kristen

3. Hey there! Your DD isn't much younger than my oldest. My oldest JUST turned 5 and one week later Im sending her off to kindergarten!

Anyways, Im from PA--as you already knew from your "Anyone in MD post" We were trying to get down to MD this summer to see the Baltimore Aquarium, however with Madalyn in school now it is going to have to wait!

Its nice meeting you and I can't wait to use some of your designs. Although, I have to clean off my drive as there isn't any more room to download those designs!! There is never enough room, is there?! s*

my first left the nest in Aug too...but I think it's more like a boomerang move ; ))) like I told Holly, Debra, welcome, even if you are already at home...heehee...
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine
    my first left the nest in Aug too...but I think it's more like a boomerang move ; ))) like I told Holly, Debra, welcome, even if you are already at home...heehee...
    How far away did yours go? Mine moved about 1000 miles...we talk daily and at this point, she is really getting homesick.....I was feeling pretty bad for her until yesterday when she said that she has decided to get her lip pierced and she and her new friend "Chrissy" went to a tattoo parlor to "check it out"! Now I'm ready to go haul her hiney home!!

HA!! ooowweee...that's alot to take....1000 miles away, piercings, tattoos...I have to admit my daughter is a real goody-two shoes so I don't have to worry much with her (not so with youngest daughter...she'll make me pay double for this immunity ; )). helps that she's in college in a teeny-tiny ag community that is only there to support the college and they've got her so busy 7 days a week doing barn work she can't think about piercings and tattoos...
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Hiya Debra lol...Sorry I didnt post this sooner
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)