shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here, and still a fairly newbie to Digital Scrapbooking

welcome Brooke.....thanks for joining us. You are going to learn a lot and have tons of fun doing so.
    ~Rachel~

2. Thanks everyone for the welcome!!

I wanted to do some challenges this morning, but most involved having to have kits/elements from here, which I don't have. Guess I'll have to mosy around a bit some.

Thanks again.

Brooke

3. Welcome Brooke! Hope you find some challenges that spark your interest. That's what kept me around here when I first found GDS. So many to choose from! If you have any questions, just holler at one of us, and we'd be glad to assist in any way we can!

Welcome to our corner of the world Brooke! The challenges here are fantastic and they really help get those creative juices flowing. Just holler if you need something!

5. Welcome! GDS has been wonderful for me and I hope you have a similar experience. It really has become my new digi-home!
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Welcome to GDS, you'll love being here, such a friendly site and lots of challenges to choose from, hope you'll join in on the fun.
    Elaine My Blog
    \