shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange - Amy Fenner's Oh To Be a Kid Again

Here are my three pages:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=21570
    I have put them on one page for the preview.

2. Here is mine *klick*

Oops! Sorry Holly, I missed the part in the instructions that said we were supposed to sign up for this.
    Well. I did a page. Here is my first Quick Page.
    Leslie "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

4. Please add me...I love this kit and have bought it and am working on my page now...thanks!!!!

Woo hoo. Just managaed to finish my pages and man am I glad! Have you seen the gallery?? Can't wait to share all the pages!

Here's my two:
    page 1
    page

Wow you ladies have outdone yourselves! This album is fabulous and versatile! Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far....

It's still not too late to get in on snagging this album...today's your last day :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks to everyone who participated! I've got the album all zipped up and am uploading it now. Will be sending out a PM shortly to everyone. I believe Amy has already sent out the extra posting bonus to those that qualified!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.