shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Ontario, Canada

Hello from Ontario, Canada

So excited to have found this website. I am new to Digi and new to PSE.It's a bit overwelming yet very exciting.

I am from Oakville, Ontario I am currently on Maternity leave. My youngest (a daughter) is almost 9 months old. I also have a 6-year-old boy. I have been doing traditional scrapbooking for about 6 years.
    Sadly I haven't done any LO since Feb. 2007(pregnant and tired, baby was preemie and sick, the whole adjustment thing too). I have been wanting to get started again and I discovered digi scrapbooking. I am very eager and so very happy that I found a method to be creative with my thousands of pics with no mess.... yippppeeee!!!

Btw I tried to upload my profile pic according to the required specifications but it keeps telling me upload failed??? Anyone?
    thank you
    Natacha

Hi Natacha...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you are looking for a good time check out some of the challenges and tutorials. The posting bonuses are wonderful and the challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...and sorry that it has taken me this long to welcome you to your new home.