shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Idaho

1. Hello from Idaho

New here! I've been scrapping for a while now, but lately hit a dead spot. Hoping I can find some fresh ideas and challenges to get me moving again!!

Well I surely hope you will find some fun and yet inspiring challenges here! Welcome to GDS!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Check out the new Legacy Challenge if you're really looking for something inspiring.... Lot's of other challenges to keep you busy too :)

Welcome to GDS! Glad you found us! What program do you scrap in? Do you have kids and/or pets? Are you addicted to digi-scrapping?

LOL.. I'm the woman who get to ask all the annoying questions... :)

Anyhooo...great to meet you and welcome Brie from idaho!

Hi! Great to meet you!! Am sure you will find lots of inspiration here with all the challenges and the fab LOs in the gallery :)

Hi BrieScraps...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you are looking for a good time check out some of the challenges and tutorials. The posting bonuses are wonderful and the challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries. That should get you going again...

Again welcome to you...and sorry that it has taken me this long to welcome you to your new home.