shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from the Midwest, USA

Hello from the Midwest, USA

I joined awhile back but ended up having major back surgery that kept me from the computer . I am finally able to sit at my computer (on a cute little round pillow!)
    I can't remember if I introduced myself or not, so I am now!
    HI!! I am Cheryl and I was a designer before the surgery but am getting back my creative mojo by doing layouts. I live just south of Kansas City, MO. All my children are grown and gone. I have 6 beautiful grandchildren, 2 Maltese dogs and a big black cat. Oh I can't forget my wonderful husband, Darin!!
    I will cruise around the boards to get to know you all.
    THANKS!!
    Cheryl~

Hi Cheryl! Welcome back to the site!! I'm from South KCMO too! Glad to have another KC representative here!! Hope you make GDS your home and look forward to seeing your beautiful work!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome back~!

Kathy

Hi and welcome back!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

Hi Cheryl...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you are looking for a good time check out some of the challenges and tutorials. The posting bonuses are wonderful and the challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Glad that you are back with us and hope that you are feeling better.

Again welcome to you...and sorry that it has taken me this long to welcome you to your new home.