shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Howdy from kaylaugh

1. Howdy from kaylaugh

Hi, I'm sort of new here...actually I participated in a contest here a while back but haven't been over on the forums in a long time. I'm a part of the new team at Digi Scrap Info where I get to help Connie and Heidi help people get the most out of their ACDSee products. So feel free to pick my brains if you have questions. I'm also a professional scrapbooker and love to talk shop there too. I'm looking forward to becoming a more active member here and shopping with your designers. Thanks! Oh and check out my blog for more about me and my business.
    kaylaugh
    ACDSee Enthusiast
    Professional Memory Album Designer
    Digi-scrapping with Photo Editor Instructor
    Retired Homeschool-Mom
    Kristi

Hi Kristi, I believe I've seen your work before and it's gorgeous...good to know you can help with ACDSee questions :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi - have seen you around the forum, great to learn a bit more about you :)

Hi Kristi...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you are looking for a good time check out some of the challenges and tutorials. The posting bonuses are wonderful and the challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...and sorry that it has taken me this long to welcome you to your new home.