shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Missouri!

1. Hello from Missouri!

or Misery as I sometimes call it. I'm Nichole and I love designing kits and making layouts as you all probably do. I have 4 kids that I home school and I also work as a pediatric home health nurse. My hubs is almost finished with school and we will be moving back home to Idaho next August. I guess that's about it on me! I am happy to be here and can't wait to meet all of you!
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

Welcome Nichole....love your blog background pic! 4 kids and home schooling...wow! How many years have you been home schooling? We're glad you found us and you hope you decide to stay and have fun with our challenges and share your layouts in our gallery!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi Nichole,, hehe,, looks like we both found this place at the same time,, nice to see you,,

Hi Nichole and welcome to GDS! I'm your neighbor to the south, in southeastern Oklahoma and I also homeschool my three children. I hope you're finding your way around the site & I look forward to getting to know you.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

5. Welcome to GDS Nichole, so glad that you're here! I look forward to seeing your some of your layouts and getting to know you.
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Hi Nichole. welcome to GDS. I hope to see more of you on the boards.

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

7. Thanks, everyone!
    OKblues, I've been home schooling now for 4 years. How about you?
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

8. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.