shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Greetings from Hull, England

Smile Greetings from Hull, England

Hello There!

I'm Victoria, 26,from Hull which is in the North of England (cold and windy at the moment too!)
    i have been into crafts since being a little girl and love to make my own greetings cards. i have recently found out about digital scrapbooking and i like what i see!

So i registered here as it looks like i will find answers to my questions and inspiration.

Bye for now

V

2. Greetings back to you Victoria and welcome to GDS! Sounds like you are very "crafty" so buckle your seatbelt with digiscrapping, it's an addictive little hobby! Can't wait to see your layouts and catch you chatting around here :)

3. Welcome Victoria! We're glad you found your way here....how did you hear about us? We have a wonderful community who won't hesitate to answer questions if you have some. You'll get an opportunity to get your feet wet with our daily download freebies so dive right in with those. If you need any help uploading to our gallery, let me know....
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi victoria, welcome to GDS. Im glad you found digiscrapbooking. Debra is right, it is very addictive hehe. I look forward to seeing you around! Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Hi Victoria
    I'm in the UK too,, and not all that far from you,, near Sheffield,, the Full Monty city,, lol
    nice to meet you

Hi Victoria and welcome! Hope you're finding your way around the site & I look forward to getting to know you.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

7. Hello Victoria welcome to GDS!! I'm sure that if you're not already addicted to digiscrappin' you soon will be.......all of the ladies here are fab, very friendly and helpful. I look forward to seeing some of your work.
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Hi! Welcome to gds - I went to uni in Hull a few years ago - and yes, it was the 'real uni' - not the poly being called a uni!!

9. Welcome and I hope that you have been enjoying your stay at the site - as you have noted there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff. Again welcome.