shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: looking for scrapbook themes kit

Hybrid View

looking for scrapbook themes kit

I attend and host crops frequently and would love a kit with scrap themed items... even digi themed would be good as some of my girls are getting into the digi... Color isn't too critical.... just scrapping themed
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom

That's a great idea Cariann! I haven't seen any like this, but I'm sure the designers will take you up on this idea!

I believe Beckie has some cool scrappin' quotes in her January quote challenge.

Kathy

I'm getting ready to go out for the evening - but I know I posted a thread here some time back that had over 50 Scrapbook themes in it that I had in a list of mine. Can't find it quickly right now - but I'll look again tomorrow - and if I can't find the thread - I'll copy and paste my list of Scrapbook themes in again in this post - OK? Hang in there - I know I have a long list for you.

I checked the chatter and hints sections - but maybe I missed it - or it was so long ago - it got purged - I don't know how long our threads are stored.

Be back to you later on this - I remember it was an awesome thread and others posted ideas to it as well.

We'll find it - but for now - I've got to go get showered and dressed.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I'm working on that challenge...
    I would love to see some elements (scissors, templates, etc... ) that I could add to my crop pages.... If I can find a link, I have a page from our local all day Celebrate Event Crop.
    Last edited by Debra; 01-12-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Edited to delete link
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom