shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New Here

1. New Here

Hi I'm Wendy (most just call me Wen) and my cousin Beth put me on the path of digi scrapping addiction. I've only done four layouts but have a feeling I'll be doing them for a long time to come. I use PSP X2 and have learned more about this program in the last week scrapping then the whole year I've owned it.
    Thanks very much for the warm welcomes I've already received. It's made me feel right at home.

Welcome Wen! It is rather amazing how fast you can learn about editing programs when scrapping! The same happened (and is happening) with me and PSE5. If you ever have any questions just post them, the group here is really helpful. Also the challenges and chats are really fun.

Welcome to our community - great place to learn more about digi scrappin and the challenges are awesome to keep you going.

Kathy

I saw your fourth layout that you posted in the gallery, and I must say, you're a pro already! Welcome to GDS! Glad to have you!

Hi Wen and welcome! Any questions, just ask and someone will help! And don't forget to check out our awesome gallery for inspiration for your LOs.

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs :)

Hi Wen...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you are looking for a good time check out some of the challenges and tutorials. The posting bonuses are wonderful and the challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...and sorry that it has taken me this long to welcome you to your new home.