shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up! Atomic Cupcake news...

Heads Up! Atomic Cupcake news...

Just FYI

I just thought some of you might like to know that Atomic Cupcake is going
    to discontinue their monthly plan and start selling the actions and kits as
    a price per action or kit. If you don't have a monthly subscription you might want to hurry over now and get them while they are still all
    for that one low price! Price change takes place on the 1st of February.

<<Important News:

On February 1st, Atomic Cupcake will be discontinuing all-you-can-download pricing. Kits and actions will be sold in a traditional manner, individually. Kits will be $2.95 each. Actions will be $4.95 each. Templates will be $1.95 each.

Rest assured, existing members will continue to be able to download everything added until their memberships expire and the site will continue to be updated regularly. The Cupcake club will be updated with whole kits two or three times per month instead of individual items.

Recurring memberships will be cancelled on January 31st.

Because the pricing structure is dramatically different, we wanted to offer this last chance to get everything, before we switch to individual item prices. This is a $495 value for the actions, a $236 value for the kits, and a combined value of $731.

Thank you for being such great customers in the past, the present, and in the future,
    BriAnna and Casey >>
    Queen Pamedalah :)
    B CN U
    http://www.pamedalah.blogspot.com

Thank you for the info, I had been thinking about joining so this would be a good time.

thanks for the info... I love Atomic Cupcake but let my last subscription expire just before the holiday season spending... Might have to get another sub before Feb 1..
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom

Ok. looks like something I need to do. and soon.

Kathy

5. So glad to know. I join for 30 days every 6 months or so. Guess NOW is the time!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

oh I am so there. Just got the ok from my fiance'
    weee..Thanks for the tip

Thanks for passing this on here - I just came here to do the same thing.
    I just found out and just renewed for 30 days. My 30 days ends on Feb 6th ish - so even though you won't be able to subscribe monthly after Feb 1 - in the month of January - you can still sign up for 30 days - and it lasts for 30 days.

Mine recently expired - so this was great timing for me - because the cost for 30 days is $19.95 and the actions I have not gotten are worth more than that now - and I'm sure she'll have more the rest of this month.

So if ANY of you have EVER considered getting the actions - January is the time to do it - most of the actions are available 2 ways - one for Photoshop and one for PSE. I usually download both of them because I have both.

If you have never used her actions - you can get almost $500 worth of actions for only $19.85 - this is a fabulous bargain - her actions can be used to create items for both commercial or personal use.

And there are templates too with the actions - templates for ribbons/bows, and a few textures, and scalloped edges etc.

a good deal if you've been considering this.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Thanks for the heads up Pam. I've been debating joining forever. I think it must be time before the prices spike!

Guess I'd better break out that credit card again! Twice in one day! LOL!

I bought them last night. I've been playing with them absolutely ALL day.
    Weeeeeeeee passes time and spreading my wings on designing. got a good bit of a Valentine Mini Kit done I might share ...maybe even a full kit by the time I'm done lol