shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just joined up

Make yourself cozy because you won't want to leave!!!

Welcome to GDS, I know you are going to love it here, everyone is so warm and friendly, a place to call digi home.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hi grammaj...Welcome to GDS...you have found the right place. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

If you are looking for a good time check out some of the challenges. The posting bonuses are wonderful and the challenges are so much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...and sorry that it has taken me this long to welcome you to your new home.

4. WELCOME, it is addicting

5. Thank you !I haven't tried anything yet,just getting my pictures sorted etc and going to register for a class. There is so much I just don't know where to begin . I am so fascinated in all the work everyone puts together and so excited to try . First time on high speed too so its a whole new world for me. I've never even been in forums before, so I am just trying a lil at a time. I love all the things people are doing and all the kits, they are so beautiful. Thanks again