shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just joined up

1. I just joined up

Hi...I'm sooo excited to enter the digital scrapbooking comunity. I'm very new to all of this and eager to learn.

Welcome! You're gonna love it here! You may wander off and try other sites, but I'm telling you, this is the best darned community I've seen!

Look forward to seeing your posts!
    Queen Pamedalah :)
    B CN U
    http://www.pamedalah.blogspot.com

3. Welcome! I lurked on several boards before finding this one, and when I did, it was like "HOME!" LOL Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. If you ever need anything, give a shout out and someone will be more than happy to help!

welcome! you will love it here. jump right in and have some fun. Everyone is very nice and helpful.
    ~Rachel~

Welcome. This is the best place. i was some where else and came to look her and never left.

Photo taken 17 December 2007

Welcome to our community and to digi scrappin'.
    If you need help learning your program make sure to ask.

Kathy

7. Smile

Thanks! I can see already that this site is going to be great. This is a whole new world for me. I have made some scrapbooks before but never digital. From what I've seen I'm very excited. There is so many beautiful designs I could select all for my wish list. I love it!

Welcome to gds!! Any questions, just yell and someone will help you out - everyone here is very friendly!!

Looking forward to getting to know you :)

9. WELCOME! You will love it here. Everyone is so supportive and friendly. Lots of fun and laughter going on, too.

Welcome!! GDS is the best. :) Also welcome to the world of digi-scrapping...I started back in May and love it!
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)